Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Step Three

So now, you are in the country of your sweetheart and having a great time and the idea comes into your head says... why not get married here, right? In most cases, this is not a good idea. Why you ask? Well most of the time, it is not easy to marry in a foreign country as you will need a lot of paper work which will take some time to gather. If you do this, you will have to bring your partner to the U.S. on a K-3 visa. On the other hand, if you file a Fiancee visa or K-1, this will be much faster. So, it is up to you K-3 vs K-1, its your pick. Tomorrow we will discuss both visas to help you make the right choice.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.