Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dealing With A Embassy


You are having a problem with a visa application but can't get an answer from the embassy in the country where you filed what can you do?


If you feel that you are being ignored by the embassy or given the run around. There are some things you may do.

1. E-Mail them with your problem.

2. Call the embassy

3. Contact your congressman or woman for help

4. Contact the State Dept.

You may also contact the State Dept. by calling the Public Communication Division: PA/PL, Rm. 2206 U.S. Department of State 2201 C Street NW Washington, D.C. 20520 202-647-6575

Also: Main Switchboard: 202-647-4000 TTY:1-800-877-8339 (Federal

When you call the main switchboard tell them you want to file a complaint and need that department.

Good luck and have a nice life.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.