Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Due Process

Watching the trial of Casey Anthony is very interesting but I think many people have already found her guilty before trial is even over. This would be denying her a fair trial. I have read on some of the social networks such as Facebook comments by some of these back seat lawyers and drama queens that she is guilty as charged. I have not formed my opinion one way or another and I would like to see the outcome of the trial. I think everyone know matter how much you dislike them is entitled to a fair trial in this country. I think the phrase innocent tell proven guilty would define this situation. I am sure if you were on trial you would not want to be declared guilty before your trial was over. So let us take a step back and let the jury make the decision on Casey Anthony's fate. She is on trial for her life so let us follow due process of law.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.