Friday, October 7, 2011

Australian Open 2012

My wife's aunt who lives in Australia has invited her to witness the tennis australian open on January 16 to January 29, 2012 at the Rod Laver Arena, and she is considering the invitation. My wife is eager to go to the australian open 2012 and right now, she is very excited! I mean, who would not want that? If she goes to the Tennis Australian open, my wife will explore the wilderness of Australia and as far as New Zealand.

That would be amazing! I wish I can go with her so we can explore the countryside. We would plan a side trip to Sydney, Melbourne and see the famous tourist spots in Australia. Perhaps, we can join some tour to see the Aboriginal people. I want to try the Australian cuisine too. It will be exciting to know their culture and the local food they have in their restaurants. I am already drooling over my crazy thoughts. But then again, I do not even know if my wife will push the plan. Tennis is big sport in Australia and it is acknowledge worldwide. Could it be that not knowing how to play tennis would make this trip not exciting? I really do not think so.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.