Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tour Booking

My wife is checking on a tour booking to the historical places in the Philippines. I wanted to see Corrigidor place which my uncle was stationed during WW ll. We plan to have a vacation on February and see at least two Asian countries such as Singapore or Malaysia before we head back to the US. We are currently searching for an affordable ticket. During this time, the prices are supposedly high but, we can get a body pass from our friends who are working in the airline company. My wife booked her family to fly to Manila by February early next year and I thought, it would be nice to meet them there. We all could go to the Northern part of the country and visit the historical place where American lost their lives to the Japanese invasion in WW ll. This country is an ally to the US for so many years now in fact, if you visit this country, everyone can speak English. It is their second language because of American influence. It would be an awesome experience for me to see the mountains and the beaches of this country as well. Honestly, I could not wait! I really hope that we can find a deal breaker price of tickets.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.