Sunday, October 21, 2012

Newman's Own Organics: Company Founded by Paul Newman

My wife was busy with her blogging activities and just this week she told me that she was expecting at least 9 packages from the mail. I asked what she ordered but she told me all packages are all given for FREE. At first, I don't believe it but sure enough, every day there are 2 or more packages arrived via USPS and goodness, they are heavy. When products arrived, my wife lets me to open it, LOL.
Take a look at these products sent by http://www.newmansownorganics.com/index.php , plenty isn't it? My family and friends knew me that I am a cookie monster and chocolate lover. I am having a fiesta right now because because these chocolate chip cookies are all mine LOL. My wife does not have a sweet tooth so; these goodies will last me for months.

In behalf of my wife, I am so thankful to Newman's Own Organics for sharing these oh-so-good, delicious and healthy goodies. You are so generous and I was in great awe up to now. I am a happy man and with all these goodies, I feel that I am a child again. "Great Tasting Products That Happen to Be Organic" it is indeed true.  Your products are delicious man and I love the organic pretzels, cookies, dark chocolate bars, peppermint cups, and plums dried fruit. Would I recommend this product? Of course! Click the link and order now. Enjoy eating.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.