Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Asylum Questions

Political Asylum

Who may apply? You must be in the country or just arriving in the U.S. at your port-of-entry.

What form do I need to apply? Form I-589

Can I apply if I live illegally in the country? Yes regardless of your immigration status.

What is the fee? There is no fee.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.