Saturday, February 17, 2018

Visitor visa

 Visitor visa  required   documentation:
You must have  a valid passport for travel to the United States and it must be valid for at least six months  beyond the time you will be in the United States.
     You must have filled out form DS-160  non-immigrant visa application you must have a photo  accompanied with this form ,   You may be required to have additional documents such as the purpose of your trip when you intend to depart the United States  and also prove that you have the ability to pay for the cost of your trip.  If you are planning to visit the United States and need help with your visa contact us at

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Health care power of attorney

 Need a health-care power of attorney call (228)313-8272  for complete details.

Sunday, February 4, 2018


 What is DS-160?  This is the online non-immigrant visa application for temporary travel to the United States  it is also used for the fiancĂ©e visa.  The form is electronically submitted to the state department.  The information on the form is used to process non-immigrant visa us such as a tourist visa.  You will probably have to have a personal interview with this form you may obtain more information from the State Department website. We can assist you in filling out your visa paperwork.
 Contact us at

Tourist visa

 To enter the United States as a tourist you must have a visa to obtain this you have to fill out form 
   DS-160  this will start your visa application process.  The supporting documents you will need to complete this form are as follows.
    Passport, travel itinerary, date of your last five visits to the United States,  you will also need photos.  You may obtain more information on the tourist visa by going to the State Department website.  If you need assistance in completing this process contact us at

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Health-care power of attorney

 Health-care power of attorney:  If you had to be hospitalized you do not know if you will be in any condition to make the right decisions concerning your treatment.  To solve this problem you can sign a health-care power of attorney. This will allow a person you trust to make decisions for you. You should consider this option if you are having any major surgery in the near future.  For more information on this contact us at

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.