Sunday, October 9, 2011

Food Trip

My wife and I love to dine out and explore the food variations such as Italian, Chinese and Japanese cuisine. When we travel, we make it a point to try the famous recipes in the area. At home, we are experimenting few of the recipes to make it our own. We love to travel, and we certainly enjoyed eating. I personally love Italian Soups and Broccoli Cheddar as well as French Onion Soup is my favorite. When I was in the army, I was a cook and I know a lot of food recipe.

When I was younger, I traveled Europe and been to so many places such as Germany and Spain. I lived there for so many years and I am familiar with German and Spanish cuisine. In Germany I love the Goulash soup with dark bread and in Spain, I love Paella. In the morning, I love to eat Tortilla Patata. Traveling to HomeAway UK and Paris France was exciting because I went there for a short vacation. I still remember the places that I visited and I always stop by to a restaurant for fish and dip. Anyway, those travels are the good old days but, I gathered a Travel cook book from the places that I had been.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.