Monday, August 31, 2009

Marriage In the Philippines

Here is what you need if you want to get married in the Philippines. This will happen only if you accomplish this:
  • You will have to go to the American Embassy in Manila and obtain an Affidavit in Lieu of a Certificate of Legal Capacity to Marry.
*This Affidavit is required by the Philippine government to obtain a marriage license.The service fee for this is $30 dollars.

Now, you may ask this question: What other paper work will I need?
You need the following:
  1. Passport
  2. Divorce papers if applicable.
  3. Parents consent if you are 18-21 years of age.
Tomorrow, we will discuss the process of getting married in the Philippines.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.