Monday, May 23, 2011

Heading To The Usher Concert

Authored by Ernie Frederick

I had a great time tonight with my friend Sarah. We attended the Usher concert in Seattle Washington. He is a great artist and very cute as well. Usher has such an amazing voice and a beautiful body too. Before we left for the concert I made sure to set my home security alarm (adt deals). It is important to make sure my house is nice and safe before I head out to leave somewhere for the night. Usher was a great performer and I would love to see him again someday. I know he is coming to Portland Oregon in a few months and if I can come up with enough money I am for sure going to see him again. Sarah and I got concert tee shirts and also glow sticks. The concert was also outdoors so it was nice and cool as well. Many times concerts are held indoors and can be really hot with all the people standing around. There were millions of people it seemed like just to see Usher. He also took off his shirt which made all the females in the crowd go wild. Usher is a wonderful lyric writer as well and I have always enjoyed his songs. This was the best concert I have ever attended and I hope to be able to experience it again someday again.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.