Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lost or stolen American passport.

If you have lost your passport or it has been stolen you may report it by phone or by submitting form DS 64. Once you have done this the passport will be invalid for travel. The information you have provided about the passport will be entered into the State Department database.

If you find the lost passport after you have reported it missing it may not be used for travel as it has been canceled. Please return it to the State Department you may find the address on their Web site they will process it and either destroy it or return it to you at your request. Once a passport has been reported as stolen or lost it may not be re-validated. So while traveling be on your toes and take great care of your travel document. You may find this information and more at the State Department website uscis.gov have a great trip.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.