Friday, November 11, 2011

US Visas

If you married a person living in another country you will have to obtain in most cases a visa to enter the United States.

There is a visa that covers this situation it is commonly known as a visa for your spouse. You must apply for this visa while your spouse is living in their country. Once you have supplied the necessary information your spouse will submit this visa to American Consulate or Embassy in his or her native country they will be the approving authority this could generally take up to 3 to 6 months it really depends on the country your spouses is coming from. Once your spouse has arrive you may have to get remarried here it depends if the United States recognizes the marriage in the country your spouses from. This is the proper way to bring your loved one to the states and not having to worry about any repercussions.

Some people try to get around applying for this type of visa by securing a tourist visa for there intended and once they are in the states marrying them. In most cases this seems like the easy way but this could have consequences it just depends on how immigration looks at the situation.

A third option would be the fiancée visa you would fill out the necessary paperwork sent it to your fiancée who in turn would submitted to the American Embassy who would be the approving authority. The embassy would interview your fiancée and make their determination for entry into the United States. So you do have several options it's just up to you which one will best fit your situation.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.