Friday, December 9, 2011

Authorization for child travel

In these modern times a parent has to be very careful when a child is traveling with one of them or another family member.

With many children being involved in custody disputes an a rising number of missing children taken by someone on who is not their parent. It is important if your child is traveling with only one parent or just a family member there should be a form with them called authorization for child to travel. If the child is only traveling with one parents the other parent will need to sign this form the same applies if the child is traveling with a family member both parents will have to sign. Without this form if you are traveling internationally you may be delayed entering another country at the border. Without this form authority may assume there is some kind of suspicion which could cause a delay. Many countries actually require this form. This is a simple form that can be obtained from a lawyer, paralegal or even in some cases a Notary Public. It is also wise to have the form notarized.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.