Sunday, October 4, 2009

I-765 Do I have to file it.


If I am not going to work before I get my Green Card do I have to file the I-765 (Authorization to work form) with the I-485?


If you have no plans to work before your Green Card you do not have to file it at all. This will not affect your approval. When you get your Green Card this will give you authorization to work anyway.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.