Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Processing Transactions

I went to a gas station the other day, pulled up to gas up but then, I saw a sign "we do not accept cards". I thought that was ridiculous! Any business that does not have merchant accounts will not go a long way in the business industry. Consumers like me are used to convenience. I am on the rush all the time. I do not have the time to walk inside the store to pay cash to the register. That was a hassle for me so; I drive down the next gas station and gas up a full tank.

They have no merchant account because they do not want to pay the high transaction rates. But, they lost costumers because of this mentality. There are cheaper transaction rates available online if they only check it out.

I thought I saw two cars pulled up and in minutes, drove away. Those are customers and they just went to the next gas station which I did after knowing the problem.

Anyway, if you have a business, you should apply for a merchant account. Most people these days does not carry cash and only transact using cards. The best way to compete in the business industry is to find the best credit card processing.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.