Monday, January 2, 2012

Baby Registry


Thanks to Roman May:

After five years of trying, my husband and I are expecting our first baby. We are both very excited. It feels like it is not real yet because it is still very early. We are almost at the three month mark where it is supposed to be safe to tell everyone. But last night I could not wait any more and broke down and told my parents on the phone. I hated to tell them on the phone, but ever since we moved to Las Vegas three years ago, I am not able to see them in person as much as I want. Of course, then we had to call my husband’s family and then everyone got to talking to everyone else, and before we knew what happened everyone we knew was calling to congratulate us. So now, I am on North Las Vegas wireless internet, registering at three different places on their baby registry. At least all our family and friends can see what type of presents we would like for the baby and still feel a part of everything even though we live so far away. I cannot wait until we get to back home for a visit. My mom says she is going to plan a baby shower for the week we are home.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.