Monday, January 9, 2012

Tebow Strikes Again

I really enjoyed watching the NFL wildcard playoffs this weekend especially since my team the New Orleans Saints have advanced and are headed to California. Congratulations also to the New York Giants for their win on Saturday.

But I think the best game of the weekend was the Denver Broncos facing the Pittsburgh Steelers. As they battled back and forth at the end of the game they were tied and would have to go into overtime. The Denver Broncos won the toss and elected to receive the ball. I cannot believe what I saw next. On the first play of overtime Tim Tebow threw 80 yard touchdown pass to Demaryius Thomas which ended the game and the Denver Broncos were victorious.

I have to give a lot of credit Ben Roethlisberger for continuing to play with a bad ankle as I know he must have been in pain. I cannot imagine the pressure that Tebow must've been under before the game as he has been criticized by so many people. It was even rumored that he might be replaced in the second half if he did not perform well. I hope this will put some of the vicious rumors about him to rest. It is very easy for these critics to run their mouths let us see what they have to say now that Tebow has shut it for them. I noticed after the game Tebow did kneel down and said a short prayer good for him this is a man that sticks to his beliefs. So again congratulations to the New Orleans Saints, New York Giants, and the Denver Broncos for moving up in the playoffs good luck.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.