Monday, March 26, 2012

Battered Spouse Visa

The Violence against Women Act permits you as a battered spouse to filed for an immigrant visa petition.
Under this law you will be able seek both safety and independents from your abuse the law applies both to women and men. Your abuser will not be notified that you have filed for immigration under this law. Who can assist me in filing for this visa petition? The USCIS local office can give you a list of nonprofit groups and community organizations that may be able to assist you in applying for an immigrant benefit. Help is also available through the National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800 799-7233. This Hotline has information about shelters , mental health care,and legal advice they can also give you information about self petitioning for immigrant status.

Under this law

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.