Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Enjoy Organizing Your Photos Using Clipix Tool

It is truly hard to organize the photos in our computer especially when we lack the time to sit and organize. I have photos of our travel to Nassau Bahamas, travels in Mississippi, and some photos of places that I plan to visit. Half of the the time, I can't find it. My folders are disorganized. I can only remember the event of the folder when I open them. I want to use an online tool which I can classify the photos according to categories. I made some research and a friend suggested about clipix. I watch the video and I like the presentation. Check this out:

I uploaded some photos that I took when we had our Bahamas cruising and add the category Nassau. I like this kind of tool because I can find the photos in an instant. I tried sending one picture to my Facebook account and it's in my wall in seconds. How cool is that? Uploading is fast and it makes my photo sharing so easy. For now, I set my settings into private and later on, I will invite some friends and family to take a look at my clipboards. What you see here is the full view of my clipboards but, you can customize it. 

Sign up now and start using clipix. Just add the clip button to your favorite bar. When you browse online and wanted to see the photos later, it will go to your clipboards once you hit the clip button. Try it now and share your thoughts in the comment section below. Enjoy your clipix!

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.