Thursday, March 29, 2012

Temporary Non-Immigrant Workers

How can I come to the United States and work on a temporary basis? To come to the United States and work on a temporary basis you must have your prospective employee filed a non immigrant petition on your behalf with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services.

To check on the category of non-immigrant temporary worker classifications you can go to the Homeland Security website and click on the link temporary workers. If you are successful in receiving permission to temporarily work in the US you may be required to pay US taxes you can go to the IRS website and get the tax information.

There are some classifications that do not require you to have a future employer file a non immigrant petition for you they are E-1,E-2 E-3 and TN. You can check on the Homeland Security website for more information on these categories.


I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.