Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Extend your visit in the USA

You must file an application with the US citizenship and immigration department if you want to extend your visa for a longer stay in the US. This can be done by filing form I-539.

You should make your application at least 45 days in advance from the date your visa would expire.. You can find this date in the lower right-hand corner of your I-94 form that you received when you enter the country.

Am I eligible two extend in my visa? The answer would be yes if you have lawfully entered the United States.

If your visa remains valid. You have not committed any crimes while in the country. . If you have not violated the conditions of your admission. Your passport is valid. During the duration of your stay. For more information you may go to the US citizenship and immigration web site

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.