Friday, May 11, 2012

My Apple iPad2

I have a 16GB iPad2 and I used it everyday because it is very handy and convenient. It has a 9.7-inch (diagonal) LED-back lit glossy wide screen Multi-Touch display with IPS technology. A good size for me. The resolution might be lower than the new iPad but, the 1024-by-768-pixel resolution at 132 pixels per inch works fine with me. It has fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating and has support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously.The coolest stuff is the dual camera. It has a back camera capable of video recording, HD (720p) up to 30 frames per second with audio; still camera with 5x digital zoom. While the front camera: has the same feature: Video recording, VGA up to 30 frames per second with audio; and VGA-quality still camera.When it comes to accessibility, iPad2 has Voice Over screen reader which I use when I listen to the bible instead of reading it. It support for playback of closed-captioned content. Assistive Touch interface for adaptive accessories and has an awesome full-screen zoom magnification. The fonts are large and has white on black display plus, a left and right volume adjustment. So far, I am happy for my iPad 2.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.