Sunday, October 28, 2012

Luxury Car Seat Covers

I have a friend who loves sheepskin products. In fact, she had a huge sheepskin rugs in her bedroom and her living room. She also had accent pillows scattered in the house made of sheepskin. Don't get me wrong but, she loves animals. She just can't contain herself for having sheepskin products.

I admit, the sheepskin rug in the living room is so elegant. The sheepskin accessory makes the room inviting and warm. I like it alright but, I can't have it in the house because my wife is allergic to it. One time, I bought a luxury car seat covers made of sheepskin. My wife was sick the whole time of our road trip. That's when we knew that she is allergic to it.

When we visit our friend's house, we stay outdoors most of the time. My wife will start sneezing and have these misty eyes when we were at the living room.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.