Thursday, November 29, 2012

Ashers Chocolates

About a month ago, my wife started writing to companies stating her desire to review their products. I really didn't know about this trend in online marketing but, companies had this for a long time now. I was amazed that my wife had 100% response. I look forward to see the mailman everyday as well as the FedEx delivery guy because for sure, we have a package.... good for me I guess LOL.
This is a chocolate coated and white chocolate coated pretzels from Asher's, my wife's favorite.

Every Christmas, I like to eat chocolate coated cherries. When my wife selected the free products from Asher's, she got me this Sugar Free Milk Cordial Cherries. This is really good.

The products of www.ashers.com includes chocolates and treats as well as delicious goodies in gift baskets.

Asher's sent my wife these two boxes of goodies for free.
 
How's the taste? I love it in fact, I ate all the cordial cherries with in two days. It is sugar free so; I am alright. Visit www.ashers.com and check out their products. You may also call them at 1-855-8Ashers or 1-855-827-4377 for your order. By the way, I am not compensated with this post. I am just sharing you this product because it is really good.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.