Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fiance Visa K-1 Visa

Today, I will discuss the fiance visa. There is a big chance for you to bring your girlfriend to the U.S. for the purpose of marriage. For this, you will need a fiance visa form I-129F. The paper work must be filed in the Immigration and then sent to the American Embassy in the country your fiance is living in. One of the main reason why the visa is not granted would be incomplete papers. You must follow all the instructions. For example correct address,telephone number, vaccination requirements. If you are going to file a K-1 visa and need help email us at .

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.