Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Immigrant visa for a Spouse of a U.S. citizen

There are two ways to bring your Spouse to the USA to live.
Immigrant visa for a Spouse of a U.S. citizen ( IR1 or CR1) form I-130 required.
K-3 visa for Spouse this visa must be filed and must be issued in the country where the
marriage took place.
In the next few days we will discuss different kinds of visas. If you have any questions about any type of visas please feel free to ask us.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.