Friday, July 10, 2009

K-3 Visa Versus Fiance Visa

The K-3 visa is issued to the wife or husband of a U.S. citizen who is already the beneficiary of an immediate relative petition.
The Fiance Visa permits your fiance to enter the U.S. for the purpose of marriage within 90 days of entering the U.S. .
If you need help with any of these visas we can assessed you or do the entire program for you at a very low rate. Email us at for our rates.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.