Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Step Two

Before you can proceed with any paper work there is a regulation that states the two people must have met in person within the past two years. So you probably will have to go to the country where your sweetheart is living. Remember to save all your receipts such as airplane tickets and hotel bills as proof you did visit your future wife or husband. Make sure your passport is stamped on entry into the country.Make sure you take many pictures on your trip as this is very important to your case. If you are traveling to the Philippines You should have your partner meet you in Manila at the airport it will make things much simpler. If you want to stay in Manila my choice of hotels would be the Bayview across from the U.S. Embassy. Also you may enjoy a visit to the Mall Of Asia it is the 7th largest mall in the world. I have used the travel agency Asia Rooms.Com to make my hotel reservations they are very good and if you have any problems they are right there to help.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.