Friday, July 31, 2009

Tips/ Forms

Forms you will need for the K-1 Visa:

G-325A-Biographic information sheet.
I-129F-Application for K-1 Visa
I-134 form

Tips: You should make three full sets of your paper work when you finish it. Give to
immigration, your Fiance(e) for they will have to bring it to their interview at the American Embassy, and one for yourself.

Speaking of the interview, it depends on your Fiance(e) if she wanted you to be there with her. If she speaks English well, she might handle it on her own. Of not, you can be there too. It is very important that all the paper work is in order. If you answer yes to the questions and every thing is in order you would not have to be there. Good luck!

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.