Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Civil Registrar Philippines

To continue your process to marry in the Philippines, file an application for a marriage license. This can be done at the Office of Civil Registrar. This will be located in the town or city where the parties are residents. You will file your Affidavit from the American Embassy there also. There could be up to a ten day waiting period for the marriage license. You may have a civil wedding or be married in the church, it is up to you and your partner. So good luck and have a great honeymoon!

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.