Monday, February 27, 2012

Giving my Windows a DIY Window Treatment

Guest post written by Stacy Evans:

There are a lot of things that I could use in my apartment. Just a few of those include painting my kitchen, which is this weird beige yellow color and hanging up pictures in my bedroom. But there are some pressing things to do like hanging up some curtains. I really need them soon for privacy, so I decided to make a weekend project of making some window treatments.

I haven't really done that before, or at least past just hanging up some curtains I bought at a store and done nothing else with them. Because of that, I looked online to see if I could find some advice about window treatments from someone who knows a thing and I saw the site www.debtconsolidation.me. I caught myself looking through it some and after that I decided to use it to help me with my debt. It's been an issue in my life for a while and it's not going away on its own.

I found a really fantastic idea for a DIY window treatment that was exactly what I had in mind for my living room! I'm finally feeling at home in my new place.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.