Monday, July 4, 2011

Courthouse Visit

Yesterday, I visited the Orange County Orlando Courthouse where they are holding the Casey Anthony murder trial. I must say it was very interesting and there seem to be a lot going on there. As I approached the courthouse to the far left side there was a line of people approximately 40 or 50 waiting for tickets to get in to the trial tomorrow.Several TV cameras were set up and the reporters were interviewing them as to what they thought about the trial. Each person seems to have a different opinion as to the guilt or innocence of Casey Anthony. There was also some reporters roaming around the front of the courthouse interviewing people just walking by.I also noticed two people pushing a food cart with what looked like sack lunches. I later find out that they were for the jury. The police on duty informed me about this and he said, there was a restaurant around the corner from the courthouse where you could eat lunch as a matter of fact it was the only restaurant open because of the holiday.I proceeded to the restaurant which by the way was a pizzeria. On entering the place it was full with lawyers, reporters, and camera crews from all the TV networks parked across the street in what they call media village.I did find a table and ordered a large pizza which by the way was very good. As I looked around the room I noticed Judge Alex from the TV show on Fox. He is there giving his opinion on how the trial is going. It was a very interesting trip.To say the least, I may go down there again today as I am sure with the trial coming to an end there will be much excitement going on there.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.