Monday, July 18, 2011

Caylee Memorial Site

Today, while reading the morning paper I came across an article about a group wanting to make a permanent memorial at the site where the body of Caylee Anthony was found. This sounds like a noble cause but I would have a few questions about this endeavor. They want to sell engraved bricks to cover the cost of the Memorial.My question is will they purchase the land from the owner. I have been to this site twice and each time noticed a for sale sign on the property. I think this question would have to be answered before I could contribute any money to this worthy cause. Since this land is for sale I doubt the owner would let you build a memorial unless you purchased it. My second question is after visiting the site I found that it is often underwater a lot of the time. If you've been there you notice that you have to step down a couple of feet.

I believe this land would have to be filled in with dirt before you could begin construction on a walkway otherwise it could be underwater quite a bit of the time and that would defeat the purpose that it was intended for. I do agree that this would be a fitting memorial to the young daughter of Casey Anthony who was thrown away like garbage in this spot. But I think there are questions to be answered before people start donating their hard earned money for this cause.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.