Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Roommate Flight

Thanks to Darwin Barton:

Last week, my roommates and I had our first fight about something really dumb. Two of us wanted to watch the “Dancing with the Stars” finale, and the other two wanted to watch the Bachelorette.” Now, I realize that this is a stupid thing to fight about, but really it was based around the fact that nobody would compromise in the situation. We only have one TV, so naturally my roommate that owns the TV said that she should be able to watch whatever she wanted because it is hers. Then, I said if that was the case then she couldn’t sit on the couches to watch because they are mine. Again- I know- not the most mature thing for college girls to be fighting about, but it happened anyway. Luckily, my roommate Susan went to WWW.ExpertSatellite.com while we were all sitting there (she’s the rational one), and we discussed getting Satellite so this doesn’t happen again. We came to a compromise to watch half of each, and in the future- record all of our shows!

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.