Saturday, July 7, 2012

Auth Florence Mail Boxes

I will surely miss the mailbox in our condo. Every day, I was the first person to check the mails after the postman leaves. My condo is located on the first floor of a two-storey building just next to the auth florence mailboxes. If I wanted to, I can watch the mailman as he delivered the mails in each box. When I was at the Florida room or the living room watching TV, I can hear him opening and closing the mailbox doors. I realized that it was a routine for me to get my mails right after the postman walked across the street to deliver another set of mails.

Since we moved to a new neighborhood three months ago, I enjoyed my pedestal mailbox. Most of the mailboxes in our area are nice with beautiful landscape surrounding it. Anyway, we saw a compound complex just few blocks away from our new house. There was a beautiful cluster mailbox and beside it was a bulletin board. The area is actually owned by a couple who have 8 children and each one of them built a good size house thus, their place is remarkably beautiful. They always have a party and full of grand children playing in their private playground. It was fun to look at them from the road. Aside from the fancy mailbox they have, their property has curb appeal that anyone will surely notice.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.