Thursday, August 23, 2012

Gazebo and Patio Project

We bought a new gazebo last week and my wife, who is more inclined to assemble such complicated parts of a gazebo finished it in an hour and a half. I admit, I am not a handy man but, she is. I was with her the whole time holding the post and she commended that I was a good assistant. It boosts my ego and in all honesty, we put it up together successfully. After we were done, we look at the gazebo and we both agreed that there's something lacking in it. We need to build patio flooring's in it. The net on four sides would be useless with the grass because the bugs are hiding underneath the grasses.

We wanted to hire a pro but, they gave us a ridiculous price for a 12x12 patio flooring job. The solution was, we did a DIY project and so far, we are almost done. My wife told me that she will find ways on how to accessorize our gazebo area. I have a friend who was joking to give me his worn out patio chair and table. I was considering the offer but there was no one here that I can hire to do the patio chair repair.

I could have saved a lot if we have Patio Guys in the area. I learn that this company has highly trained team for patio furniture refinishing. They are expert in fixing badly damage furniture. They can refinish patio furniture which is worn out and faded. If customers hire them to do something with a mis-matched patio furniture, Patio Guys can deliver the good result. They will refinish each item to look like a new one. They use all types of colors which the customer prefers to have in their patio. If the customers have certain preference of the fabric and materials, Patio Guys will deliver.

It will be a custom design according to the customer's standard of preference. After all, customer satisfaction is their number one priority. As for our patio project, we are almost done and I can't wait to use our gazebo in the evening.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.