Sunday, September 30, 2012

Beautiful Bathroom Lights

My wife has her own private bathroom in the house. That was her request when we were planning to buy a new property. She got what she asked for and she calls it her personal bathroom oasis.
About 5 months ago, we bought a charming house. The house is outdated so; we did some minor upgrades and totally splurge the kitchen. We gutted all the out dated lighting fixtures and ceiling fans. They were all dingy and probably been there in two decades. We bought a contemporary lighting fixtures with a clean design and sophisticated look.

When it comes to the selection of appliances and type of home furnishings, my wife and I did not clash as to what design or color scheme. We both like earth colors as well as the contemporary clean look of steel accents. In fact; when we look at the products of Waterworks online, we pick up the same design of lighting fixture. We like the bathroom light shown on the photo above. I was reading the information provided by Waterworks and I can tell that their bathroom lights are quality made with unique designs.

This company exceed my expectation on home furnishing products. Their selections of premium brand lighting fixtures are elegant. How I wish we have Waterworks nearby. Anyway, we are eyeing on this product. I bet my wife would sneak and buy this item online.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.