Friday, September 7, 2012

Beat The Smoking Habit

When I was a teenager, I had that moment when peer pressure plays a vital part of growing up. They encouraged me to smoke for me to belong in the group. I tried one cigarette but halfway of smoking, I do not like the taste and I don't feel any satisfaction from it. I told them my biggest "NO" and I was so glad I did stand on my conviction. I never did smoke after that one incident.

For many years, I have seen friends died ahead of me with lung cancers. What a waste of life right? At a young age they perished and when did it start? It probably starts with peer pressure and they chose to like it so; they become addicted to smoking. Beating smoking is hard when you smoke for years. I have friends who sweat a lot or feel uneasy when they stop themselves from smoking. They wanted to quit but, it is hard when it is already in their system and they are addicted to it.

Smoking is not healthy. Smoking can kill you. But, if you are willing to quit smoking, you can find a way out. Check out beatingsmoking.com to learn how. Join a smoking cessation study and find a group that understands what you have been through. Before it is too late, beating a smoking addiction in your life should be a priority. Stop smoking now!

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.