Sunday, September 16, 2012

Discover Something You by Havertys Furniture Home Store

This post brought to you by Havertys Furniture. All opinions are 100% mine.

My wife and I get along well as to the color elements, design style, fabric preference and type of furniture for our home. We just bought a new place just 5 months ago and we are still in the process of buying furniture's for the extra bedroom and living room. We both love earth colors since this color scheme is elegant and sophisticated in nature. Check out the elements that I personally picked out from the Website of Havertys Furniture Home Store.

I like the elegant crown molding of the entertainment center. I have a 50” flat screen TV and I am certain that it will look good on the TV compartment.  This is made of cathedral cherry with fancy–face veneers and the light distressing from the top center adds the elegance, don’t you think?

When there is a big party, sectional always captures attention. I picked 3 sectional designs because these furniture’s are perfect complement for the entertainment center.  Each piece is enhanced by contrast stitching and opulent leather/vinyl match upholstery. For lounging, I prefer the power recliner. I can watch football games in comfort in this reclining chair in just a push of a button.
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=592284a694&view=att&th=13979a13924bf68b&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=35cf65235f7617f6_0.1&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P9997VDuHA86dypyiRu5sPc&sadet=1346773802925&sads=GcXTpJFO4wW6Ndidq3hkN
My wife loves to window shop and I tagged along with her most of the time which I do not mind. After all, I wanted to finish my Man Cave. Her favorite home store is Havertys Furniture and it is only 5 miles away from our place.

Havertys: Discover Something You has design Inspiration Sessions for everyone. I was thrilled to know that last Sept 15, Now Showing is the Entertainment Space Design. For optimum comfort and relaxed TV viewing, Havertys suggested the reclining sectionals and sofas either in power or manual operations. Their MADDUX SOFA reclines at the push of a button to infinite angles. Top-grain leather seats with luggage stitching add a luxurious and sporty touch. I couldn't agree for more.

Try to check out more of the Inspirations Sessions at Havertys on Oct 13 for Seasonal Escapes which is designing for seasons; Nov. 10 is Winter Color and it is all about designing to incorporate winter colors; and Dec.1 is for Finishing Touches, making that room complete. Visit Havertys in your area and I am sure, you will enjoy your shopping moments.
Visit Sponsor's Site

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.