Wednesday, September 12, 2012


There are many different types of visas you can obtain to enter the United States. If you are traveling from Europe you more than likely will not need a visa. You can check with the US State Department website to see if you fall into this category.

If you are coming from Asian countries and the Middle East you will need a visa. There are different types of visas you can apply for the most common is a tourist visa , which will allow you to remain in the United States for up to six months. There are student visas and business visas . They require additional information as to what you will be doing in the United States a means of support while here and a residence address. You can go online to the State Department website and they will explain what requirements you will need for each type of visa.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.