Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lockers On Sale

I went to see my doctor today and it took me a while to finish all necessary tests. She was my new appointed doctor since I moved to my new house two months ago. When I went inside the building, I noticed that the waiting area is small. There are only 10 available seats for the patients and for today, we are many so; some really had to stand in one corner. I waited 30 minutes before the doctor called my name. Inside, I also noticed the old rugged lockers. I bet it's been there for years. They should buy a new locker for the employees. It's not that expensive if they can find lockers for sale especially during a holiday sale.

It would be nice if they improve their waiting area by adding more seating for the patients. Also, if they could let somebody haul away their old locker and purchase a new one, that room would look better.

The outside of the building looks amazing because the landscape is fabulous. Inside is just awkward maybe because it was design to entertain few patients in a day. But, when I was there, it was really crowded and uncomfortable because other patients have to wait for the next vacant seat. The space has more room to add a sitting area. I hope the management will realize that.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.