Thursday, October 27, 2011

Correct Travel Documents

When traveling on a ship or plane whether traveling domestic or international you must have the correct travel documents or your trip can be delayed or canceled.

For example if you are going on a cruise which many people do this time of year it is important to have the correct travel documents when you show up at the port for departure.

If you are an American citizen you basically only need your US passport. If you are a green card holder or permanent resident you will need your green card, your passport and it is advisable to take a copy of your marriage license. If you are a tourist from another country and decided to take a cruise from the United States to a foreign port you will need your passport and a valid reentry visa. You may already have the reentry visa if you had obtained a visa to come to the United States make sure the visa has a multiple entry clause allowing you to go in and out of the United States for a certain period of time. So before you depart on your trip just check your documents to make sure they are in order.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.