Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Breast Cancer Awareness

My mother died of a breast cancer when I was in my 30's and all of us are devastated. My mother's battle of the disease hit us hard. That was the saddest moment of our lives. So, whenever I saw the breast cancer awareness products that bring back memories of my mom. I support all the breast cancer awareness campaigns by the private sectors as well as the government. In fact, I have a sticker displayed on the back window of my car showing my support of this cause. I am so dedicated to help spread the awareness campaign and the importance of early breast cancer detection. We all should support this type of campaign and advocacy because when they raise funds, they lobby for better care, more knowledge, and more patient empowerment.

Most of the funds which are raised for breast cancer awareness are spent on screening programs, research, education and treatment. According to the study, breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in women after lung cancer. We need to support this cause and in our own little ways, we can make a difference. We honor those who have lost their battle by showing our support to the advocacy of finding the cure of breast cancer. Let us donate and fight this life threatening disease.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.