Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cruising the Caribbean

My wife and I wanted to travel the Bahamas and Caribbean but, our plans were never pushed through. When my family went out cruising to Bahamas, we were left behind because my wife lacks the document at that time. We tried to find good deals and believe me, there are unbelievable deals especially the last minute cruise. We will definitely book a cruise vacation before the year ends. My wife wanted a week vacation but, my preference would be three to five days cruising.

My sisters enjoyed the cruise and they had the fun times of their life. There are activities while the ship is on cruise and catered not only for the couples but, for the children as well. The food is good, the accommodation is great and so far, they have no complains. I traveled Europe and live there for years and visit Asia too. Now, I wanted to have a cruise vacation and the Royal Caribbean would be a possible cruise ship to check out. This is something to look forward to because I wanted to relax on the ship and just lounge on the poolside or watch the sea on the balcony. My family told me that there was no boring moments while they were cruising plus, they got to see Cozumel, Mexico. That was an exciting experience for them.

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.