Thursday, September 22, 2011

Getting Out

Thanks for the guest post by Kristofer Bartlett

My family is really big on getting out and about in fall and it’s our busiest time of the year because all three of my boys play football. Two are in high school and one’s still in middle school, though, so that means I’m constantly shuttling between the practices and trying to make it to every game. My husband’s really big on college football so this year we got a satellite tv family plan and he and the boys are going to spend every Saturday and Sunday hunkered down in front of the TV, I’m sure. I don’t really mind it though since their friends from football come over and at least I know where everyone is. I like to know they’re safe and happy and when they’re at my house they’re definitely never going hungry, I can tell you that! It’s amazing what a group of growing, football playing boys can eat in one sitting – I should ask everyone to contribute $20 when they come over from now on!

I Disclose:

This policy is valid from 20 May 2011. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact ADMIN in the comment section in any post. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. It is the sole responsibility of the reader to weigh the product endorsement as legitimate.